Your Certified Procore Experts
Not sure if Procore is right for your company?
Not getting the answers you want from Procore?
Wish you could talk to someone who already has Procore?
Procore is an all-in-one construction project management software solution that connects applications, devices, and users on one central platform. Real-time data and insights provide comprehensive visibility into all aspects of a project, minimizing risk, and facilitating accurate projections.
Construction companies can use Procore to manage all phases and aspects of projects, from pre-development and bidding, through all phases of construction and project completion. With a variety of modules and capabilities, it can be scaled to fit almost every construction company’s needs.
Ascent Consulting has a team of Certified Procore Consultants. We work with construction companies that are:
- Investigating Procore as a potential solution for their company
- Looking for a partner to work with their team through the implementation process
- Desire on-site training and implementation assistance
- Need help integrating Procore into their overall business and project management processes
Evaluate for Fit
Companies often wonder if Procore is right for them. They may need clarity and transparency regarding project information and status updates, and they want to know if Procore offers the right tools to remedy this issue. Some companies may still use paper, email and Excel files to track project information, but they’re concerned about maintaining secure access to files. Others worry that their current PM software doesn’t offer enough features or isn’t user-friendly. Some companies aren’t sure if their teams will use Procore so they can get the full value of their investment.
Ascent offers detailed demonstrations of Procore to show how the software could help improve, streamline or upgrade existing processes and procedures. We evaluate and confirm if your current accounting software can be integrated to share data with Procore. We also lead structured discovery sessions with internal teams to discuss how your current software is being used and see if Procore would be a potential replacement. We can also recommend alternate software solutions if it’s determined that Procore isn’t a great fit for your needs.
A few benefits of a structured discovery and Procore evaluation performed by Ascent include:
- Access to our demo account – We’ll show you Procore’s tools and features prior to signing a contract with Procore.
- A detailed audit of your current software systems and offering recommendations for improvement
- We are not software resellers or distributors
- We won’t upsell you on software that doesn’t fit your vision for improved operational performance or company growth
- We are software agnostic and are not financially compensated by any software companies
Book Your FREE Procore
Could you benefit from the advice of a Procore expert? In our 30-minute call, you will get recommendations for immediate adjustments that will improve the performance and usability of your Procore system, or discuss how Procore may benefit your organization.
Other ways we help with (or without) Procore
We have extensive experience helping our clients evaluate Procore as a potential solution for their business, and maximizing their investment in the shortest amount of time. We also understand that software is just a piece of the puzzle and needs to be integrated with your processes, procedures, and people for maximum benefit.
In addition to Procore consulting, we offer the following related services:
- Business Process Review & Optimization
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Operations & Training Manuals
- Project Management Excellence
- Estimating & Pre-construction
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Change Management
- Operational Assessments